Other Services

Street Light Maintenance

To report a City Street Light outage, contact the Streets and Parks Dispatcher at (570) 326-4684. You will need to have the street light pole number and location to file a report.

City Street lights will be fixed or repaired in the order that they (Work Orders) are called into Streets and Parks. We will do our best to get to you as soon as possible.


Pothole Repairs

The City of Williamsport Pothole Hot Line is open 24/7. Call (570) 326-4684/a> to report a pothole located on City maintained streets.

Heavy Rain

During heavy rains, it is the responsibility of the property owner to keep drainage areas such as catch basins and inlets open. This permits rapid discharge of water.

Private Drive Signs

Signs identifying private driveways can be erected for a fee of $100.00. The driveway must meet code specifications. Before sign is erected payment must be paid in full. No parial payments. No credit card payment. Payment must be with a check made out to the City of Williamsport. Allow up to 7 days to erect sign. If a vehicle is blocking a private driveway, The Williamsport Bureau of Police is the enforcing body.

Reserved Parking Signage

The City of Williamsport will install “Handicapped Reserved Parking Signs” at the home of residents with special needs. The following items are necessary when requesting a sign:
  • A copy of your handicap placard or vehicle registration card.
  • If you are a renter, a letter from the property owner granting permission to install the sign. (No letter necessary if it is an owner occupied home.)
  • $100.00 fee is charged for the sign & before sign is errected, payment must be paid in full, with a check made out to the City of Williamsport. No partial payments. No credit card payment.
  • Allow up to 7 days for installation.
Remember, although the sign is erected adjacent to your property, it is on a public right-of-way, which allows any individual with a handicap placard or license plate to park there.
Close Search Window